DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Heart breaking..

This game gave me the weird feeling in your belly you get when you think of that special person :) It made me think for hours and hours of how to beat the game, and after a really really long time I finally got it, the solution was just one click of the mouse away for all that time, and I just couldn't figure it out..
now I play this game whenever i feel the urge to calm down a bit.
(it also made me think of the game "heroine hero" where you catch the dragon, you know?)

Linion RPG Linion RPG

nice, but a bit slow

I really like the fight system, how you can time the jump and attacks!
It could be my pc, but I think you should make it a bit faster. also it would be a really good idea to make some kind of tutorial, because it's hard to find out you have to press enter to talk, but overall a really good game. and oh, before I forget:

add sound!!

so: tutorial, game speed, sound

Higher and Higher! Higher and Higher!

Brilliant

It was awesome!
I loved the stylish jumps, and the music too, you could've improved the artwork though

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

too easy, there's no challenge

it's a great game, but you win even if you just keep pressing right arrow, and nothing else, so actually its quite boring..

Turbo Spirit XT Turbo Spirit XT

cool!

I shall say no more

Gideon Fu Gideon Fu

sucks. hate it on nintendo and here too...

this game is REALLY bad

BoMToons responds:

Bummer, sorry you didn't like it.

supersoldier supersoldier

pretty good..

its not really much fun, but its pretty good made, but it ran a bit slow on my pc..

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

fantastic!

truly! this game is excelent!

The Meffon Fruit Tree The Meffon Fruit Tree

this is not a game, this is a movie

I quit halfway it was WAY too slow and boring, and theres not really any interaction.

notorious responds:

yes there is. all you have to do is find it.

Saving Wade 2 Saving Wade 2

wtf??

oh man, this game sucks so bad it rocks!